CUAET deadlines (the Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel) have been extended by the Government of Canada. This means that
- Ukrainians and their family members will have until July 15, 2023, to apply overseas for a CUAET visa free of charge,
- anyone holding a CUAET visa will have until March 31, 2024, to travel to Canada under the special measures,
- CUAET holders who are already here in Canada will have until March 31, 2024, to extend or adjust their temporary status through these measures, free of charge.
CUAET holders will also be able to continue accessing in-Canada settlement supports until March 31, 2025, to give those who arrive by March 31, 2024 an entire year to benefit from the services.
- CUAET holders who arrive by March 31, 2024, will have until June 30, 2024, to apply for transitional financial assistance.
- CUAET holders who arrive by March 31, 2024, will be eligible to stay in temporary accommodations for up to 14 nights, until April 14, 2024.
- Ukraine – CUAET: Overseas applications and port of entry processing for temporary resident visas and temporary resident permits
- Ukraine – CUAET: In-Canada applications for temporary resident visas, TR extensions and temporary resident permits
- Ukraine – CUAET: Overseas, ports of entry and in-Canada applications for an open work permit
- Ukraine – CUAET: Port of entry and in-Canada applications for a study permit